English speaking Sales Manager (5 PM to 1 AM EEST)
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
We are looking for a sales manager with excellent written or spoken English, to deal with its existing clients as well as recruit new ones on the US market.
- Must be able to locate new clients that might be interested in our company services. We shall provide the instructions and means to do it.
- Work with existing clients.
- Provide excellent customer support
- Educate potential clients about our range of services
- Project budgeting
- To be fluent in writing, reading and speaking in English
- To have excellent negotiation and communication skills (being able to efficiently interact with clients in English via email, messenger or phone)..
- To have computer fluency (fast typing skills, familiar with MS Office suite, browsers, etc)
- Previous sales experience over the internet or phone is an advantage
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Contract negotiations
- Opportunity analysis
- Sales pipelining
- Cold Calling
- Attention to detail
- Friendly working environment in a new office.
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary plus uncapped % from profit
- Initial on job training.