Scotch & Soda is seeking a Social Media Writer to concept and create content across all the brand’s social media channels – a key part of our business and content strategy. Working closely with the Social Media team, you will translate our brand and marketing objectives into eloquent storytelling, evolving our brand tone of voice for social into witty copy that connects with existing communities and new target audiences, in local and international markets. As a Social Media Writer, you become part of the Creative Services team within our Marketing department.
· Be the lead on all requirements and deliverables for Scotch & Soda’s social channels, delivering clever and engaging copy across for existing and new target audiences, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, WeChat, Weibo, QQ, and others
· Collaborate with the Social Media team and Art Directors in the Creative Services team to pitch and execute ideas – including content series, influencer activations, brand partnerships, video, imagery – that connect to brand and marketing objectives, as well as consumer needs
· Align with other brand channels to ensure consistent messaging across platforms
· Be aware of current and evolving social media trends in order to stay relevant with our communities, including influencer landscape, their key social platforms, content creation patterns and their work within the fashion industry
· Prepare Q&As and scripts for videos, including styling series, behind the scenes, collection launches
· Attend and write reactive copy from brand events, collection launches and store openings, amongst others
· In collaboration with the Analytics team, develop KPI-led recommendations that are informed by consumer insights and the industry landscape