Support the new business efforts by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls, preparing RFPs and cost estimates and entertaining clients.
· Onboard new clients, ensuring that client requirements are fully understood and that the teams and processes that are put in place by Translations.com are geared towards successfully meeting those requirements.
· Guide and advise the client in best practice based on experience of managing successful multilingual initiatives.
· Collaborate with Production members to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates for web and software localization as well as traditional translation projects
· Develop project proposals; negotiate budgets and schedules with the client
· Initiate projects by providing detailed budget, schedule and instructions to the project team
· Identify, address pitfalls or potential roadblocks and implement required technical steps needed for the successful completion of projects
· Facilitate project completion by monitoring and communicating project status and serving as the point of contact for both clients and our production staff, or managing and supervising the client’s point of contact and acting as a point of escalation.
· Ensure strict adherence to deadlines, budgets and the completion of high quality deliverables
· Take an active role in learning about client's industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service
· Act as direct supervisor for other Client Services staff, where this is required.
· Participate in training junior members of the Client Services team.