International Content Translator, Japanese language
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Betting and Gaming Jobs
As a Japanese International Content Translator, you will translate a brand-new Japanese language version of our clients’ sports and gaming website.
You will be responsible for coordinating, translating, proofreading and testing content for a wide range of translation projects.
• Coordinating a wide range of translation projects.
• Translating, proofreading and testing content.
• Preparing content for various areas of our website.
• Translating from English into Japanese.
• A degree level qualification would be beneficial.
• Native Japanese language skills, with an excellent standard of English.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work under pressure.
• Previous experience of translating from English into Japanese would be a distinct advantage.
• Experience in a customer-facing role would be desirable, but not essential.
• An interest in sports or gaming.
- Client management
- Cutural expertise
- Proofreading and editing skills