- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Working with a global multinational who are actively looking to recruit a Dutch Medical Customer service Rep to Healthcare professionals, patients and customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for professionally responding to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries and documenting all customer interactions in the computer system.
• Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
• Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
• Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
• Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
• Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
• Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to a more specialized area in accordance to Good Escalation Practices.
• Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor´s degree or Diploma
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Knowledge of contact centre or medical information operational experience preferred.
• Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Strong work ethic