ORDER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE GERMAN
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Transport, Logistics, Procurement, Import/Export Jobs
My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for a Order Management Associate German to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates understanding of order management processing and experience in customer service.
Day to day responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience
- Fluency in English & German language
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Client management
- Decision maker