Google Analytics Specialist
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Market Research, Research Jobs
LELO is the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products. Launched in 2003, LELO is famous for transforming the look, feel and function of how personal massagers are perceived, bringing a new level of luxury to products of this kind.
Applying the same commitment to quality, design and innovation across all product lines, LELO’s unique portfolio.
LELOi AB is the Swedish company behind the LELO and PicoBong™ brands of high-end intimate lifestyle products under the LELO group. Recording outstanding year-on-year growth since the very beginning, the company manufactures all its products in-house and currently sells in over 40 international markets, with LELO offices extending from Stockholm to San Jose, from Sydney to Shanghai.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Google Analytics Specialist to work with global media, data mining and advertising teams on various projects, such as coming up with a way to track valuable advanced data pieces on multiple websites (Enhanced Ecommerce, Custom Dimensions, etc); manage all GTM activities; working on integration of multiple affiliate networks across tens of markets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
· Make sure several Google Analytics accounts of several e-shops are working correctly, collecting data as they should, categorizing traffic sources properly;
· Make sure affiliate networks are integrated with websites correctly;
· Streamline and optimise multiple tracking codes firing over GTM and hardcoded into the websites;
· Own the UTM tables;
· Optionally work on other projects in development, website management, media departments.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE?
· At least 2 years’ experience in Google Analytics setup, GTM management;
· Attention to details;
· Patience, be ready both for quick projects and a long-run ones;
· Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
- Google Analytics
- Marketing plan development
- Team player
- Attention to detail