Digital Marketing Consultant w/ Native level of German
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Imagine working for the best and most recognized company in the world, in an office surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea! A company that believes that the key to a successful workplace is constantly innovating, experimenting, and keeping things fun.
The world's largest technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant.
Are you a native German speaker? Do you have experience in Digital Marketing and with Google Ads? Your next opportunity might be waiting for you!
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information available;
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management;
- Making product knowledge available for yourself and other sales executives through various resources;
- Finding ways to sell products in the face of a low class market;
- Researching the client database to find new types of customers and selling to them accordingly;
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees;
- Analyzing and creating a plan for engaging the target market;
- Make the product appeal to the target market;
- Train other colleagues in the sales department in the art of selling.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Native level of German;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking;
- +2 Years of experience in digital marketing;
- Knowledge of Google Ads;
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills;
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online advertising;
- Eager to learn and develop your skills.
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Google Analytics
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Marketing plan development
- Strategic thinker
- Employment with the world's leading company in the digital industry;
- Competitive salary;
- Monday to Friday (39 hour work week), office hours, weekends off;
- Career development opportunities;
- Introductory (6 weeks of intense initial training) and ongoing, continuous training and certifications;
- Private health insurance;
- Interesting relocation package;
- Free gym;
- Dynamic business casual environment with international colleagues;
- Team building activities;
- Wonderful office by the sea.