German speaking Editor and Translator
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
A brilliant vacancy has become available for a German speaker with previous experience in editing and translation to be involved in an international design and fashion company based in South West London. You will be using your expertise to edit and translate product descriptions into German in an accurate and consistent manner whilst maintaining the guidelines. This position offers you a wealth of opportunity to develop your career within a well-known fashion company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all content writing, translation, editing and transcreation in German
- Ensuring all content campaigns are attractive, the language style is accurate and adhering to the guidelines
- Translating English to German and vice versa
- Working closely and cooperatively with the management team
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience or a background in translation, content writing/editing, transcreation, localisation, copywriting or proofreading
- Interest in fashion and digital marketing
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- The successful candidate will have strong language skills in German to a native level and have a solid background in translation, editing, transcreation or content writing.
- This is a great opportunity for a professional German speaking Editor and Translator to join an outgoing and creative team.
- Being involved in this remarkable team means that you will be engaging with a successful organisation; this will allow you to develop and progress within the business.
- Microsoft Office
- Content Creation and Management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills