French speaking Technical Support Specialist
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Our client, a blue chip manufacturer, is looking for a bilingual Technical Support Specialist with fluent French language skills and additional fluency in English. The bilingual technical customer support team provides second line product support to French speaking clients, so it is important that this IT Support Engineer is fluent in French and has previous experience within a technical environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking second line support calls from customers, partners, resellers, subcontractors and engineers
- Entering information into the call management database
- Monitoring the call escalations
- Escalating the call to the next appropriate level of customer service management where necessary
- Required to be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard experience
- Previous experience providing IT support services, helpdesk, technical support, 1st line or 2nd line or customer service, preferably in a software support environment
- Experience working in a customer support, customer services, technical support, client support or technical helpdesk role is a key requirement
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication skills
- This role is great for someone who enjoys troubleshooting and solving problems, and they are looking for someone who is particularly skilled at troubleshooting hardware issues.
- This role is permanent and due to the size of the organisation there is excellent potential to grow and progress.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- A relocation package for candidates moving from abroad can be offered.
- Up to £26000 per annum + + Benefits