Business Development Manager - Trilingual French / German / English (remote)
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Our client is a global company specialising in the production and printing of graphics, emblems, PVC, labelling and POS materials for the leisure, automotive, aerospace, agriculture and marine industries.
They are expanding their European sales operation and are seeking a trilingual French / German / English Business Development Manager. The key markets to develop are France and Germany so candidates can be located in either country.
Reporting directly to the International Sales Director, the role will be focused on improving sales performance measured in terms of revenue growth and client retention
This will be a home based role, supported by resources in the UK. Candidates must have a passion for sales and ideally a background in the print industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage full sales cycle from generating new leads and opportunities to negotiating and closing deals
· Develop and follow a sales strategy to achieve significant sales growth from new clients
· Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets
· Attend regular sales review meetings with the management team
· Liaise with internal resources to manage client projects and to ensure timely responses are filtered back to the client
· Deliver consistent and substantial sales results
· Create sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management
· Travel extensively including overnight stays
· Proven track record in sales and new business development
· Familiarity with digital and screen-printing processes, PVC materials and 3D badges preferable
· Excellent communication skills in English, German and French language
· Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
· Knowledge in leisure and automotive B2B procedures and requirements would be a distinct advantage
· Able to set up meetings with potential customers to provide company and product presentations
· Ability to bring across new contacts
· Experience of working with large clients
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Advanced writing skills
- Time management
Salary: 50-70K€ basic depending on experience + 20% commission, uncapped. Accelerators for over achievement.