Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Betting and Gaming Jobs
Our client is an important service provider in the gaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
Your responsibilities include:
- Attending to customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email.
- Provide adequate advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry.
- Represent the company in all your interactions
- Work towards daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email, and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Empathetic and service-minded personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening, and superior writing skills, proficient in actively engaging with customers
- Microsoft Office
- Typing and typing speed
- Client management
- Attention to detail
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Fulltime contract
- Relocation Package: Free accommodation for 2 - 4 weeks
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.