- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
We are looking for a Tender Specialist that will be responsible for commercial tenders and the growth of the business by acquiring new opportunities within the relevant sectors.
You need to:
- independently review inquiry documents/specifications and prepares quality technical and commercial quotations
- keep up to date the database with the ongoing tenders and submissions/deadlines information or other details related
- prepare the standard tender templates and documents
- reviewe the initial request to tracking and managing the tender process to submitting the final bids to purchasers/clients
- be responsible for the pricing and commercial contracts in key countries
- adjust configuration during the course of the tender
- submit full tender response
- previous experience within a similar role
- 2 + years’ experience in contracts & tender function
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- understanding of business and economic concepts
- excellent logical skills, problem-solving abilities and detail orientation
- Microsoft Office
- Document management
- Business correpondence
- Opportunity analysis
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Business Process Understanding
- Strategic thinker
- Attention to detail
- friendly working environment in a new office.
- professional growth possibilities.
- competitive salary
- full social package, official employment.