Award winning affiliate and content marketing company in sunny Malta are now looking for their next Finnish Speaking Commercial Product Lead!
About the Company
Our client is an award-winning affiliate and content marketing company, founded in 2010. Since then they have guided and inspired people to the best available iGaming services. They are constantly growing and expanding our range of services. They manage some of the leading online iGaming series consisting of leading media websites, online communities, digital guides, mobile apps and social media channels.
They have over 110 passionate and focused individuals that work together and embrace diversity. They all inspire each other to create ideas and run with them to reach their full potential. When you step into their office you will feel the “work hard play hard” and teamwork attitude. We feel that this is the right path to reach our goals and celebrate every milestone along the way.
Working in their offices in Malta
They believe that people work best when they feel free and get recognised for good effort. Therefore, they run a flat organisation where they appreciate each other’s contribution towards the overall success of the company. The office is located in the heart of St Julian’s, Malta, where the sun shines for over 300 days a year. The sea is crystal-clear blue, and we are surrounded by beautiful scenery. They endorse a healthy work-life balance with regular sports and well- being activities, team building and social events making their office a pretty awesome place to work at.
What will you be doing:
- Create, champion and manage a portfolio of products from A to Z.
- Create product roadmap, specifications, and define deliverable's by working closely with different stakeholders such as Organic Marketing, Design and Development.
- Use data to continuously improve the product and user experience to meet the customers expectations.
- Work closely with the Sales department and other internal stakeholders to optimise the products' commercial potential.
- Assist in planning marketing activities to increase brand visibility across market(s) in multiple acquisition channels.
- Be the expert and super user on your designated product area from both a commercial but also to a large extent from a technical perspective.