Spanish speaking Social Media Manager - Music & Media Streaming
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
Spanish speaking Social Media Manager. Fantastic opportunity to join a global media agency and manage all of the social media platforms for one of their major online music streaming clients across the Spanish speaking markets of the world.
Based in central London, our client is a global media agency working with a range of international ecommerce partners.
In order to manage all of their social media platforms to the Spanish speaking world for one of their major clients from the music streaming world, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Social Media Manager. Your role will include developing content for social channels, communicating with partners and creating original posts to engage with the audience. The typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively manage content and communication for client social media communities
- Manage campaigns with wider account team
- Social media planning each week
- Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc.
- Support creatives, strategists, and account managers with content curation, distribution and engagement
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
- Previous experience of agency-side experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with page visitors
- Proficient with analytic tools such as Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Sprout, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- A passion for online music streaming or music is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skill in building relationships with clients and work colleagues
- Experience in the music industry/working with streaming services is an advantage
- Social media platforms
- Time management