Operations Solutions Project Manager (English and/or German)
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We are now looking for an Operations Solutions Project Manager working from our office in Valencia. If you want to add some professional experience to your developing career, we encourage you to continue reading.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
You will be the coordinating contact person between translators and monitor adherence to delivery deadlines and quality standards. You will build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders by managing projects. You will support our team of highly skilled Project Managers as well as managing orders independently, in accordance with our prescribed standards and workflows. You will be a part of a team where close collaboration and a good atmosphere are key elements of our success.
In this role your main tasks and responsibilities would include:
- Coordination of translation orders with language experts, graphic designers, engineers and other departments via the LanguageWire collaboration platform
- Cooperation with Customer Success Managers and Customer Representatives regarding translation projects from our customers
- Operating our language management software
- Phone and email contact with our language experts across the globe
- Various administrative tasks
- You are fluent in English and/or German
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, and you can multitask
- You handle stressful situations well and you are able to handle them with calm and flexibility
- You are used to working with different IT-systems and are an experienced Microsoft Office user
- You have an outstanding approach to customer service
The position requires a structured and organized person, who is able to deliver quality without compromising on speed. It is vital that you deliver your tasks with high quality repeatedly. Checking and double-checking is often necessary, and you must be patient and conscientious. You excel in following company guidelines, and you are helpful with a service orientation.
- Business correpondence
- Cold Calling
- Deliverable management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills