Account Manager B2B
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
As our clients B2B team continues to grow, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced B2B Account Manager to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Identify and win business with prospects/new customers
- Working towards agreed targets and KPI's
- Creating new relationships within the business to drive success
- Keeping up to date with current and new tech trends in order to engage and offer clients where appropriate
Our client wants to give you every chance of success in the role and we believe the below is a great foundation for that. Don't worry if you don't tick every box we would still love to hear from you as our client will offer training.
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of working in a business to business sales environment
- Have an active interest in technology and be able to speak confidently about tech products
- The ability to build relationships from a standing start
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Process improvement
- Skilled Collaborator
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of £22,000 with a realistic OTE of £45,000
- Free parking
- Birthday off after a year
- Holiday purchase scheme so you can get that work life balance
- Staff discount scheme