Growth Marketing Manager - Asia Pacific
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
The international business team is the key driver of italki’s regional business. Our growth strategy covers the entire funnel and user journey (Accuqistion, activation, retention). Being an internet-based business contributing to the language learning community, it is essential that we keep growing, improving, and localizing our service by relentless experiments, innovative ideas, and putting them into action.
We are looking for a dynamic, action-driven individual with a strong balance of both analytical and communication skills. If you are highly analytical, eager to optimize everything, nurture the funnel, and is meticulous in measuring and reporting, you are the one we are looking for.
Working from Shanghai, the Growth Manager is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role partnering with the marketing, product, and data team to deliver against business KPIs. The incumbent will be working closely with the director of international business on developing the growth strategy and carrying out the execution.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to grow our business in the Asia Pacific (Japan and Korea).
- Identifying growth opportunities for data-driven marketing initiatives and product localization, including generating hypotheses, architecting the experiment, and tracking/analyzing results
- Conduct the language learning market research to drive product and service localization.
- Deliver on revenue and budget targets for assigned digital marketing channels and programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, business development, or B-to-C marketing
- Experience with a data analytics tool (e.g Google Analytics, Looker) with the ability to provide analysis and actionable insights based on data
- Demonstrated success planning, executing, and measuring growth tactic
- Familiarity with the language learning market in the Asia Pacific region
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in English and Japanese
- Passion for languages with language skills other than English (Mandarin a big Plus)
- Experience in companies with global/regional presence with multiple offices across different regions
- Start-up company background, prefer strong entrepreneurship spirit.
- Marketing research
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Google Analytics
- Marketing plan development
- Advanced language knowledge
- Attention to detail