Social Media Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Journalism Jobs
About the Agency
Award winning independent PR, digital and content agency is seeking a talented social professional to join their growing social media team. They are a collaborative, agile, small to mid-sized agency who are employee owned – meaning every team member has a say in business operations and a share in the agency profits! They deliver award winning integrated work for household name brands in food, drink, and lifestyle sectors. The new Social Media Account Manager will be joining a supportive team where they will get exposure and opportunities to grow and progress.
About the Social Media Account Manager role
The new Social Media Account Manager will report into the Director of Social Media and will oversee junior team members. The role will focus on a key client within the agency, a leading food brand.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Manager:
- Develop and implement social strategies for a leading food brand
- Jump on opportunities for reactive social content.
- Manage and grow the relationship with the client.
- Analyse and report back to clients on key metrics.
- Oversee junior team members on content plans and community management.
be a passionate social media professional with 2/3+ years’ experience looking for your next challenge, working as part of a forward thinking and dynamic agency team. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Skills and experience needed for the Social Media Account Manager role:
- 2/3+ years’ experience in a social media role.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience on FMCG/Food brands beneficial.
- Experience in reactive social content.
- Interest in food and wellbeing sectors.
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Marketing plan development
- Content Creation and Management
- Skilled Collaborator
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits and bonus