Paid Social Manager (Remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Journalism Jobs
Central Employment are working in partnership with leading Digital Media consultancy, as they look to recruit a Paid Social Manager. Joining a talented team of Paid Media specialists, you will be working on a range of Paid Social focussed campaigns, client accounts who mainly operate within the eCommerce sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, ambitious and skilled Paid Social expert to develop a career in managing Facebook, Instagram, and media-buying campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored paid social strategies that will help them achieve their goals
- Develop and implement high-performing campaigns that achieve and exceed clients’ objectives
- Identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients to exceed objectives
- Provide analysis, insight and ideas to improve client strategies and our service as a whole
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, agency partners and other stakeholders
- Continuously develop your own PPC knowledge, keep up to date with industry happenings, share and support Paid Marketing Executives
- Build your agency reputation; both internally and in external community and industry networks
- Support and mentor Paid Marketing Executives to develop their skills across paiod social management platforms
- Confident in recommending and working with multiple display formats, including video, rich media, expandables, mobile and private inventory.
- You’ll be good at investigating, trend-spotting, solving problems and telling stories with data.
- You’ll be able to understand needs and behaviours of the client’s customer base and implement creative ways to target them; increasing clients’ performance.
- You’ll have a strong base knowledge of social strategy, optimisation and client management; maintaining up-to-date Google and social qualifications.
- You’ll be confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Marketer with proven experience of Paid Social.
- You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful social and display strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, working closely with other digital channels, particularly via Facebook Ads Manager but including other paid marketing platforms where appropriate.
- Previous Digital/Paid Media agency experience would be valuable, but happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position. focussed on Paid Social accounts.
- In addition to Paid Social and digital marketing experience, we’re looking for outstanding account management and client communication skills, with a keen eye for what’s next in the social and display industry and best-practice tools.
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Marketing plan development
Salary: Up to £34,000 DOE + benefits