Business Development Manager
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
The main role will see the successful candidate building new relationships with new/prospective sectors/verticals. You will be responsible for the promotion of our award-winning and bespoke recruitment services and training opportunities. The successful candidate will thrive under pressure and be able to work effectively to deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with new clients to promote Central Employment’s core services
- Manage identified contracts and activities to ensure all agreed targets and deadlines are met.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop the growth of existing client bases.
- Promote Central Employment through the effective use of social networking, telesales, e marketing, website, literature and other relevant marketing means.
- Uphold and promote Central Employment’s policies and procedures, promoting those specifically applicable to this area of work, including the Equal Opportunities policies and procedures
- Keep up to date, so far as necessary for the efficient executing of the job role, with new products, promotions and new government initiatives
- Be conversant with and participate in activities and developments at company, regional and national level which are relevant to the post and as directed by the Management team
- Present and promote a professional image in representing Central Employment
- Ensure information is secure and meets the requirements of data protection legislation
- A sales qualification would be advantageous
- Successful track record of selling B2B services securing new and repeat business
- Experience within recruitment focussed organisation would be advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve effective outcomes
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- To be able to co-ordinate a diverse range of projects and activities simultaneously
- Ability to understand the products, delivery models and contractual compliance requirements
- Knowledge of current national initiatives affecting the industry
- Confident and professional
- Results and target driven
- Personal positive impact
- Ability to motivate others
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task.
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Marketing research
- Competitor research
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Work well under pressure
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 DOE + benefits