Senior Sales for Saas Solution in Renewable Energy (Remote)
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
- Management Executive
To achieve our ambitious goals in the sales of SynaptiQ in Europe, 3E is looking for a senior Sales & Business Development Manager!
You will be responsible for targeting and closing deals with the largest energy companies in Europe, facilitated by your sector knowledge and contacts. Your network and understanding of the renewable energy market and stakeholders will back you up in your hunting strategies.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and pursue top opportunities in the European renewable energy market for 3E’s SaaS business
- Create and maintain strong relationships with C-level professionals and ensure you achieve the necessary level of credibility with the decision makers of main stakeholders in the European Renewable Energy market
- Accompany the clients from lead identification up to contract signature and upselling
- Stay fully informed and know in detail the different market dynamics, trends and mechanisms that impact the usage and sales of our SaaS solutions
- Analyse and report key business insights such as pipeline forecast and trends, target accounts,…
- Put your shoulders under our ambitious Sales Plan to achieve the sales growth targets for 2021 and help create the strategic vision of 2023.
For this position you will report to the Commercial Director and you will be in contact with technical and marketing experts throughout the company to ensure a qualitative service to clients.
Having someone based in our headquarters in Brussels would be the ideal situation, but we are open to welcoming you in our other locations in Toulouse, Paris, Barcelona or Madrid or set you up working remotely in Europe if neither of the forementioned are an option.
Our ideal candidate comes with a proven track-record of successful business development and sales in renewable energy, and is heavily committed to further growing the 3E business with an innovative mindset. Having a good understanding of SaaS business models and knowing how to sell digital products will absolutely be a big plus.
- You are a networker and deal closer with a proven track record of significant impact within your previous experiences
- Your verbal and written communication skills in English are top-notch
- Excellent understanding of the European renewable energy sector, with an extensive network, notably IPP’s, Asset Manager, Asset Owners, EPC, O&M, project developers and investment funds
- You combine balanced Business Development (lead generation) with Sales (contract signing), not being afraid to ask the killer question
- You have 15 - 20 years working experience, of which the most part within the Renewable Energy sector in a Business Development or Sales position
What gives you extra points:
- You hold an Engineering degree or have a technical background
- Knowledge of any other languages
- Previous experience with selling digital products in the renewable energy sector.
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Marketing plan development
- Decision maker
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled Collaborator
In addition to joining a fast-growing international company that promotes a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Attractive fixed + variable salary package in line with your level of experience, company mobile phone & subscription, laptop.
- Flexible working /Home office.
- An international environment: projects in over 60 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.