- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
In order to support the new Digital Strategy, we look for a Program Manager/Project Manager to manage and implement multiple projects related to Digital Office Tools, Office Automation. There are 8 projects for the moment (5 have started and 3 are to be started - intake still need to be done). The person will ensure that the projects are well delivered on time & under budget, will ask for releases, report to C levels, make the intake for new projects, provide recommendations, ask for budget when necessary. 40% of the projects have a project manager, 60% don't. For these 60% of projects, the person will be the project manager too? combined role of Program and Project Manager.
Goal: ensure that everything stays under control.
Languages: strict min is NL/ENGL and passive FR or FR/ENGL and passive NL.
Knowledge of Telecom product, MS products at high level, to be able to do the intake, challenge on the projects.
We look for an experienced/senior PM who will manage himself projects related to O365, MS Teams Sharepoint, ... and manage the other PM's who are working on other projects. We don't need someone stron technically in 0365, MS Teams, Sharepoint. However we need someone used to manage such projects.
Start ASAP. The current Program Manager will focus on other assignments, but will do the handover with the new Program Manager.
• Leading project planning sessions
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required
• Ensuring projects meet deadlines
• Forecast & budget follow up
• Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Designing risk mitigation plan
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
• Initiating new projects & deliverables
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Process improvement
- Risk assessments
- Business analysis
- Advanced language knowledge
- Attention to detail