Customer Service Manager
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Jobs
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT ECOMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Start date: late April 2021
Created in April 2020 as an ecommerce business, Shop The River Cafe has gone from strength to strength since, delivering a wide range of freshly prepared food from the restaurant, food products, wine, drinks and homewares across London and beyond. There are ambitious plans for its growth, both in terms of product development and also brand reach.
We are now seeking a Customer Services Manager for the Shop, to manage the small team based in our space adjacent to The River Café in Hammersmith, West London. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team of this start-up during a time of growth.
The ideal candidates will have relevant experience, be personable, have buckets of common sense, as well as being naturally organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Management of Customer Service team - rota, training, setting KPIs, day-to-day handling of issues as they arrive
- Management of Shop email Inbox – dealing with general enquiries, order related questions, complaints, and fielding appropriately when need be
- Answering Shop phone - dealing with general enquiries, order related questions, complaints, and fielding appropriately when need be
- Order management – acting as ‘keeper’ of customer orders on our digital platform Shopify and also our stock/order management software Linnworks: managing edits, refunds, charges
- Preparation of daily production tally to the restaurant and Shop teams
- London delivery bookings via our partner courier
- Nationwide and International DPD account bookings and day-to-day management
- Delivery management - communication between courier and customers
- Order processing - ensuring that orders are accurately processed so that stock levels are maintained
- Essential: prior experience in a senior customer-services role, within an ecommerce business
- Preferable: experience working in customer services within a luxury/high-end brand
- Preferable: experience of working with Shopify or any other ecommerce platform
- Experience of working with Linnworks or any other stock and order management system would be beneficial but is not essential
- A natural ‘people person’
- Good at working under pressure
- Good judgement – ability to deal with day-to-day customer situations, but able to judge when things should be escalated
- Computer literate: solid working knowledge of Outlook and Excel in particular
- Excellent attention to detail, and written and spoken English
- Windows operating system
- Outlook Express
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail