- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Are you tenacious, self driven and enjoy a challenge? Comfortable with warm and cold calling?
Then join us as our new business Lead Generator!
Master of Malt is a multi-award-winning online drinks retailer, with a passion for delivering extraordinary drinks experiences. Master of Malt Trade is our online platform for the trade (think bars and pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants). We don’t just sell spirits though! Beer, Champagne, Mixers, Syrups, Miniatures, Glassware, Oak Barrels and more (13,000+ products) are available to buy at trade prices to trade customers.
Our brand is well known within the industry and there should be no independent or e-commerce retailer who doesn't know our name! Our large customer base grows organically every day, but we’re looking to super-charge this with a Lead Generator to source, prospect and qualify potential new customers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Trade Manager, you’ll learn about Master of Malt Trade’s unique offerings and keep up to date on wider campaigns, to ensure that you’re able to fully represent our business and accurately respond to questions from new prospects. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage new account registrations.
- Outbound dialing UK trade clients.
- Research, prospect and qualify potential new trade clients by engaging with businesses over the phone and email.
- Generate qualified and engaged leads and opportunities to ensure a healthy pipeline of prospective customers for our sales teams. These will be a mixture of organic and self-generated leads.
- Segmentation of client data into correct groupings.
- Upload accurate data to our CRM and maintain with regular updates and cleansing.
- Liaise with sales and customer relations teams to ensure coordination and smooth onboarding of new clients.
- Thrive on chasing leads and generating new business.
- Experienced in outbound calls and lead generation.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and tenacious.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Tech-savvy and able to pick up new programs quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and display empathy across various communications platforms.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Account management
- Cold Calling
Why work for us?
Other than a highly competitive salary and the standard benefits you expect to see from a business (think pension, cycle-2-work scheme, free eye care vouchers) we also offer…
- Private Healthcare Scheme (optional)
- Flexible working We’re focused on productivity and will work with you to make sure you’re happy with how you work.
- Free food A hungry worker is not a happy worker. We stock our kitchens with what you need to get you through the day.
- Free fancy coffee George Clooney endorsed, no less...
- Free parking at our site in Tonbridge.
- A relaxed working environment There are no suits and ties here (unless you insist).
- A challenge The opportunity to make a difference to the future of the business. It is our people who put us in the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Personal Days Seven completely flexible personal days on top of your annual leave, because we all need a duvet day from time to time.
- A healthy staff discount on our world-class range. Just in case that makes a difference.
- (Un)healthy irreverence National pizza/doughnut/pie/lemonade/etc day? We got it covered.