Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative with Dutch
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
About the job
Do you speak a high level of Dutch? Are you a customer service Rockstar who wants to be part of our team for one of our clients, one of the biggest e-commerce tech firms in the world? Are you passionate, driven, and can deliver an outstanding customer service experience?
What is your mission?
Reporting to your Team Lead Branko, you will work with a mid-size multilingual team as an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative with Dutch for our client, one of the biggest e-commerce tech firms in the world. You will sell their products, services, and solutions to clients juggling between inbound chats, phone calls, and emails to deliver #happier customer experience. You will configure, price, and quote sales solutions as well as provide proactive follow-up and product information. As an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative, you understand our client's portfolio of award-winning products and will develop strategies to help new and existing customers find and implement the best solutions.
Your performance will be measured on how well you:
- Close incoming sales opportunities, selling the benefits of the full catalog of our client's products to ensure that short term goals, objects, and quotas are met every quarter
- Assist customers with order placement, providing product information and advice related to products and services that best suit the customers’ needs.
- Provide an excellent customer experience from the initial call and/or chat to final sale closure.
- Ability to identify opportunities to up and cross-sell products as per customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that products, services, and solutions recommended to clients will fulfill their needs.
- Offer a high level of service meeting our department's key metrics for Sales, Quality, and Productivity.
- Ability to overachieve on daily, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Liaise effectively with other internal departments and external businesses in a professional manner as required.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending training workshops and keeping up to date on product material.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
You will be put through a very dynamic 2-3 weeks onboarding and training plan on selling techniques, customer service, shadowing sessions, and state-of-the-art product knowledge and CRM systems. (By the way, be ready to make some good friends during this time!)
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly, and concisely in Dutch as well as English in order to support specific markets. The more languages you speak, the better it is for your target achievement!
- Some relevant sales experience and/or office/call center environment experience.
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations. But nothing beats the commitment to yourself to be as good as you possibly can. We'll help you achieve this goal
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Punctuality. Your clients and teammates are counting on you to be here, every day.
- *Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
- Customer relations
- Sales pipelining
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Time management
Top Reasons to Work with TDCX
- 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
- Work with international talents
- Exposure to the world's most loved brands
- Premium and Instagrammable workspaces
- Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
- #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
- Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time (20.000K fix + bonus + benefits)
- Electable perks such as: Restaurant tickets, health insurance, and gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Continuous learning is encouraged to help you grow
- You will be working from our office in Poblenou which is walking distance from the beach (M-T: 09:00-18:00hs F: 09:00- 17:00hs)
- Permanent contract
- Fun engagement activities to get to know your colleagues
- Free coffee and tea
- A sunny terrace with ping pong
- Health and wellness activities to stretch away the stress
- 24 vacations days per year
- Get in quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location.
- Want to bike to work or eager to scoot out for a lunchtime run but still look fresh? Done. We have showers!
- We also offer a modern working environment and free Spanish lessons to help you immerse into the Barcelona life