Customer Service Representative
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
- Education, Training, Teaching, Science Jobs
Family First Nurseries are a growing group of day nurseries and pre-schools located across London and Kent. We offer the highest quality, professional childcare for children from 3 months to 5 years old.
We are now looking for a Sales & Parent Liaison Advisor to support our growing family.
The Job Role
Opportunity for a full time Sales & Parent Liaison Advisor to work in our Sales & Marketing Team supporting our Nursery Managers with enquiries, sales, business growth and parent liaison. The job role will mainly entail manning of our customer service telephone lines, fielding calls and actioning enquiries from potential new families. This is a process driven role, entering enquiries onto our CRM system, distributing company literature, booking tours of the nurseries, and supporting the Nursery Managers at our monthly Open Days/Evenings.
Our nurseries operate between the hours of 7am and 7pm and we are looking for an individual who can meet our business needs, covering these hours on an eight hour day rota. It is also required that you work one Saturday per month which you will receive time in lieu for.
As a member of the Sales & Parent Liaison Team you will ensure that our families receive a high-quality service and an efficient customer experience. Knowledge of a day nursery environment would be beneficial but not essential. The purpose of this role is to deliver a professional but friendly customer journey for our new families from initial enquiry through to start date. The role will include:
- Answering telephone, email, web and social media enquiries
- Diary management and scheduling of parent visits
- Email management and exchange with new and existing families
- Follow up calls to existing customer base
- Promote and support Open Days
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Undertake continual training and development of internal systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Teams, Outlook and Excel
- Time flexible and self-motivated
- Ability to meet targets and build relationships with families
- Ability to follow process and instructions
- Passion for ensuring families are supported
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement to improve customer experience
- Windows operating system
- Scheduling and business planning
- Customer relations