Commercial Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
We are looking for an experienced Sales Professional to sell our market-leading, cloud-based Unified Email Management solutions into New Logo Commercial (Mid Market) Accounts. Mimecast’s solution portfolio focuses on the following key growth areas:
- Secure Email Gateway and Targeted Threat Protection
- Business Continuity solutions for Email (O365 enhancements)
- Email Archiving
- Security Awareness Training
- Brand Protection
- Strong API ecosystem for simplification and automization of security operations
As part of the Commercial Sales team the successful candidate will report into the Sales Director DACH and be responsible for winning, managing and growing a set of accounts, as well as developing new business opportunities with aligned partners from 750 to 5000 users.
This role is responsible to successfully sell Mimecast’s solutions by:
- Attracting and acquiring New Logos and building a robust relationship with our customers
- Ensuring alignment with our partners
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship within your area of responsibility but also as a Mimecaster
- Being hungry to win and close deals
- Orchestrating and managing yourself as well as the internal resources
Our ideal candidate is hard-working by nature, determined, persistent and will thrive in an organization where excellence is the norm.
- A good understanding of our client’s IT setup as well as security architectures
- The hunger to go above and beyond to exceed targets
- A proven track record in previous sales, business development or lead generation roles
- The ability to communicate fluently in English and German
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Client management
- Sales pipelining
- Time management
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including attractive pension scheme. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Mimecast also Offers…
- Mimecast Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Additional Volunteering days
- Internal skills development program with a comprehensive individual induction plan
- Your health is our value: fruitful office and support of your fitness membership costs
- Offices around the world with international development opportunities
- Dynamic culture within a fast-paced progressive Technology Company