Customer Experience Project Manager - Danfoss
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
A client of WorkingDay Latvia – Danfoss – international company, who provides an efficient engineering solutions, promoting a sustainable future in infrastructure, food, climate and energy areas. The company’s global group is a leading in research, development and production, sales, service of mechanical and electronic components.
The company invites you to join as Customer Experience Project Manager.
In this new role you will become a part of a fast-paced team delivering and continuously increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy across North Europe Region. As Project Manager you will work with projects seeking continuous improvement of existing solutions or implementing new initiatives to further strengthen the customer experience with Danfoss. With an increased focus on Digital Transformation, customer experience is a significant value driver and of great importance to Danfoss.
In this new role you will be responsible for:
With a customer-centric mindset, you are responsible for the customer experience ensuring each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient and effective. You will lead a variety of projects, being responsible for implementation of the Danfoss Digital Transformation of Customer Experience and have the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders across business functions within North Europe Region.
To succeed in this role, you will be a partner with a global network of colleagues that supports our endeavours to identify opportunities that will improve Danfoss customer experience.
Furthermore, responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build an understanding of customers’ concerns and practices
- Utilize customer survey data for analysis and generate insights for improvements
- Evaluate areas where digital tools will bring further efficiency or additional customer benefits in close cooperation with business and customer service function
Background & Skills:
As an experienced project manager, you are comfortable with steering global or regional projects with multiple stakeholders across an organization. You are result-oriented, analytical, structured and systematic, which gives you influence and credibility across. You are both self-driven and a good team player and you are used to working in an international environment. You have a great understanding of customer objectives and acquired knowledge of external trends. In addition, you see yourself as a strong change agent and an effective communicator.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, eCommerce or similar
- 2-3 years project management experience in similar roles
- Fluent and comprehensive English
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Data Analytics
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Team player
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading companies
- Personal development and training opportunities
- All needed equipment for efficient work
- Monthly gross salary from EUR 1800 – 2300 based on education and prior experience and an annual bonus
- Professional and friendly team
- Pleasant work environment and office in Riga, Pardaugava