Swedish Sales Operations Analyst
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Have you lived or worked in Sweden and do you speak fluent Swedish as well as English and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City?
Well this company is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Swedish speaker to work with this Software Brand as a Sales Operations Analyst.
This role is analytical and Research related along with creating Presentations related to Pitches and Pricing.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Research and Analytical role
- You will be working very closely with the Sales Team
- You will be involved in Research and Analysis of Industry Trends and Market Development
- You will be creating Slides/Presentations for the Sales Team to present regarding products, pricing etc.
- You will also be supporting the Sales Team through negotiations and helping with Pricing for the final Proposal/Presentation.
- You will be generating insightful reports
- You will be dealing with Solutions and Client Queries
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
The Ideal Candidate will have :
- Written and spoken fluent Swedish
- Written and spoken fluent English
- An Honours University Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Maths or Business
- IT and Technical experience and knowledge
- Research and analytical experience
- Pricing experience
- Quantitative and Analytical thinking
- You need to have good Excel and Powerpoint and be experienced in drawing up Proposals/Presentations
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have lived or worked in Sweden
- Microsoft Office
- Product development
- Opportunity analysis
- Marketing research
- Product roadmapping