Customer Success Manager
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) based in our Lisbon office to look after SAS client accounts across Iberia.
For Digital Touch accounts:
- Serve as primary post-sale contact and interface between the Customer and SAS functions and systems to ensure timely payment of renewal fee
- Responsible for delivery of digital communication strategy for existing software and new versions for Portugal & Spain
- Monitor Customer Health through metrics and other measurements
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, educations and references
- Manage progress on Data Enrichment for contacts by the field
- Interface to Retention marketing executive team to get campaigns / journeys executed
- Engage in Community activities like Ask-the-Expert or similar
- Support and consult partners in technology questions when building deal configuration
- Enablement of partners in SAS technology from current to cloud based architectures
- Report back to manager, CSM on Progress
- Interface with head of Digital Touch program
For Large Accounts:
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations.
- Create and execute Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer
- Develop an understanding of SAS products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
- Develops strategy to work with customers and internal resources to coordinate contract renewals and manage the protection of revenue for the existing renewal stream.
What we’re looking for
- Fluent level of Portuguese, Spanish & English
- Proven track record within Sales and Relation Management
- Good understanding of Digital programs
- Ability to develop and execute strategies and support tactics to ensure maximum revenue
- You will benefit from having worked in the software industry. To become successful, you should have an insight into the mechanics of how organizations can get the best out of their IT solutions.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Good cold calling skills
- Problem Solving
- Portfolio management
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services is preferred, but it is not essential
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Account management
- Cold Calling