Project Specialist, 6 mos, £450 p/d, Inside IR35
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Day-to-day leadership or support of one or more projects using agile methodologies, learning and iterating frequently to realise value early.
- Leading or supporting a multidisciplinary team, setting guidelines, principles, and standards as well as undertaking coaching activities.
- Identifying and removing blockers that hinder delivery, manage, or assist in the management risks and dependencies.
- Leading or supporting a collaborative, dynamic planning process, prioritising work with the Product Owner against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Develop and operate or support an appropriate governance structure to allow effective reporting and decision-making within an agile environment.
- Working with the Product Owners to define the roadmap for the products and facilitate the breaking down of requirements to enable the translation of this roadmap into user stories. More junior grades may support other project specialists in this activity if the project is complex.
- Appropriate communication with stakeholders and project teams including the provision of guidance and best practice.
experience in all of the following areas
- Managing risks
- Managing Resource
- Programme Management
- Implementing and Improving systems – working with Legacy Systems
- Releasing benefits early – delivering at pace
- Nice to have but not necessary - Public Sector experience
Qualifications – Practitioner Level
- Project Management Qualifications
- Worked with an agile/waterfall environment approach
- Prince 2
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Process improvement
- Agile methodology
- Waterfall methodology
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
- Decision maker