Localization Project Manager
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Pactera EDGE is a global language services provider that offers enterprise-quality language and product internationalization solutions in over 100 languages and continues to bring value to its customers through its exceptional services and subject matter expertise.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- The project manager is the link between the production team and the client. She/he performs the following tasks:
- Analysis of concrete project requests
- Creation and preparation project planning, data administration documentation, checklists, etc.
- Selection of the appropriate resources along with the Vendor Manager
- Preparation and observation of a detailed project plan
- Organization of quality control processes in conjunction with the Language Coordinator.
- Work Assignment according to volume and translator's productivity.
- Monitoring of the degree of project completion and costs
- Observation of completion deadline and of the project budget
- Approval of all invoices
- University Degree in Translation and Interpreting.
- 3-4 years' experience in localization.
- Good communication skills.
- Relevant experience on financial planning.
- Organizational skills.
- Perfect command of the English language.
- Immediate availability.
- Deliverable management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Business Process Understanding