- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
We are currently looking for a creative English’s CopyWriter to join our UX Team based in our Barcelona’s office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ideating and writing cross media copy (think website, blogs, campaign landing pages, email marketing, lead nurturing, social and more).
- Writing content that is optimized for search engines, and clear and concise copy for ads.
- Support all activities of the Marketing team to develop and test new content layouts, including writing/editing content for web banners, online advertising, sales pages, email campaigns, contests/promotions, etc.
- Collaborating with our PR agency and other external partners in copy development.
- Tailoring your messages for different audiences based upon market segmentation.
- Be responsible for content quality assurance, content creation, and editing.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Words salute you. You are an experienced writer with a real passion for language. You are an English-native with an understanding of best practices for copy within the digital space.
- You own up to 2 years of experience in the online marketing field and an excellent attention to detail.
- Strong content writing skills and communication skills in English language and demonstrated success in crafting compelling content that prompts readers to take action.
- Experience in managing and organizing translation workflows, and ability to adapt and reprioritize quickly to meet evolving business needs.
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills across multiple stakeholders, seniority levels and teams.
- Creating UX-focused copy that is clear, concise, and engaging is your second nature.
- You adapt your tone so that it is right for every stage along the user journey.
- Ability to work to a precise brief, but when prompted, contribute with your own ideas and creativity.
- Understanding of technical workflows and delivery aspects of broadcast and digital media.
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Full time contract
- Possibility of remote work twice per week
- Wage agreed in the employment collective agreement.
Lovely CopyWriter, if you have reached the end and you have just confirmed how much we need you, just come and join our family. Our passionate team is waiting for you, let’s shine together!