Communications Manager - FTC / Fashion
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Fashion Jobs
We are looking for a media savvy Communications Manager to join this modern and exciting fashion brand on a fixed term maternity contract, based in West London.
The experience we need.
- You will be a senior PR Executive or PR Manager / Communications Manager, with a background in fashion PR and communications, having worked in house for either a high-street or luxury brand.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write both press releases and content that captivate and engage.
- Editorial, influencer and social media campaign experience.
- A black book of press contacts within the fashion sector.
- A mature outlook and approach to work, you will be proactive, confident, and have real passion for the industry.
As Communications Manager you will manage day to day media relations activity, develop communications and brand campaigns, and create engaging content for the brand's social media channels. You will nurture existing relationships with key press and industry contacts, sell-in to journalists, and plan and manage media events.
This fashion brand is changing the game for womenswear and put the consumer at the heart of their designs. The team are currently working remotely and will be offering a phased return over the coming months. They are happy to receive applications from candidates who would like to do a mix of office and home working.
- Social media platforms
- Branding (Online Brand Identity)
- Content Creation and Management
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work with an innovative, exciting fashion brand.
- Flexible working options.