Project Manager (remote)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team at Envoke-Demos.
Developed by Demo Face, Envoke is an online app based on multi-player gaming, which connects users globally into a remote live demo (RLD). Our employees and clients work across three locations/time zones in the UK and US.
We are a start-up looking for someone hands-on to create and develop workflow processes, build systems, deliver on client expectations and work with us to support our ambitious growth targets. Initially the role will focus on our key client account with a global biotech firm, with the expectation that you will build the necessary infrastructure to support delivery to new clients.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with multiple client teams, their project delivery and our internal delivery process. You will have excellent organisation, leadership and project management experience, and the ability to demonstrate your success in these areas.
We’re looking for a confident, creative person who will engage with the client and our small collaborative team. We value strong critical-thinking skills, the ability to lead change and accountability for your own workload. There is plenty of scope to expand the role and we are looking to recruit someone who will want to grow with us as the company continues to expand.
This is an opportunity to shape and develop the role, and your career!
- Managing multiple projects of different complexities at different stages of the process
- Maintaining customer service for the product after the initial project has been delivered
- Identifying and managing growth opportunities with client teams
- Preparing regular reports on project and account status
- Managing project delivery internally with a team of developers and 3D artist
- Streamlining and improving project delivery processes
- Customer success
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
- Time management
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per year depending on experience