Project Manager Customer Experience
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
Kantar is looking for a Project Manager related to Customer Experience in Amsterdam. Your role as a Project Manager is to provide leadership and management to research programs/projects. This key elements of this role are oversight, management and consultancy and are pivotal in ensuring program/project success. You will be part of an enthusiastic team that deals with large (international) clients - such as banks and insurers, telcos, e-commerce companies, car manufacturers and dealers and various B2B suppliers - and helps them gain insights and providing advice to improve their customer experience.
This role involves working closely with:
- Key Stakeholders in Client facing teams, including liaising with the Client on all Operational aspects of the Program.
- Offshore Delivery Centres. providing advice and guidance throughout the course of a project, ensuring accurate on-time, on-budget, to-specification and agreed quality level project delivery.
The ideal candidate will be client centric, display ownership on their projects and have experience in market research and project management. Experience with Customer Experience survey and consulting programs helps but is not mandatory. The role is part of the Customer Experience domain within Kantar Insights Netherlands.
Skills and behaviour required for this role
- Acts as a trusted partner, invested and wholly accountable for delivering on all Operational elements of a project
- Strong project management experience with ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing, delegating and delivering against multiple deadlines.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadline pressures
- Strong inter-personal skills: proven ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a high level of emotional intelligence and intellectual curiosity
- Client centric; Proven experience consulting and interfacing with internal client teams and comfortable speaking to clients where applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Innovative, possessing natural curiosity and a can-do attitude
- Flexible; Comfortable with changing circumstances and able to manage complexity and challenging situations
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff
- Fluent in Dutch and a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree from a research university
- Fluency in Dutch and a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3-5 years of Primary Market Research experience (end to end Marketing Research cycle exposure)
- Hands on Market Research programme or project management experience is mandatory
- Experience working on Customer Experience survey and consulting programs is very helpful, but not mandatory
- Working knowledge and mid-level expertise in word, excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- In-depth knowledge of the end-to-end Market Research process
- Strong knowledge of, and proven ability to advise on, Market Research techniques such as sampling, quota setting
- Able to work in a global cross-cultural matrix environment. Knowledge of other regions and culture and considerate towards different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- Marketing research
- Customer success
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Time management
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then come and work with us!
We offer you a versatile job in an inspiring, international and informal work environment at a leading organization. You will work with a team of enthusiastic colleagues on challenging projects for some of the largest companies in the world.
- A lot of personal responsibility and space to develop your own initiatives.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop yourself further.
- Access to the expertise and innovative tools of an international organization that knows everything about brands and how to make them stronger.
- As soon as the weather permits: regular fun business activities such as drinks, table football matches, pub quizzes, etc.