Change Project Manager
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
As a Project Manager you will play a key role in delivering key initiatives and projects across all areas of the business. The role involves project management, change management and business process improvement within a financial services regulated environment.
In this role you will
- Act as the SME Change person across the business, develop and outline a “case for change”
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to seek support for delivery of that change.
- Support the business to identify, quantify and realise opportunities to drive process optimisation and efficiency.
- Review existing processes, define and implement process improvement opportunities within the business.
- Over 5+ years in Project Management, Business change transformation and process improvement within Financial Services / Insurance with a professional / third level qualification.
- Driving consistency in defining, planning, delivering, and managing projects within own responsibility and have accountability for project results
- Play a lead role in project planning sessions, securing buy-in from all key stakeholders at the initiation stage in facilitating identification of, and agreement on, project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Lead specific projects and project manage those projects from initiation to completion.
- Strong ability to prioritise and present key objectives to achieve organisational goals whilst building consensus and support across the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Influencing and listening skills
- Team building
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Time management