- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We are looking for a Project Manager with digital flair, who is ready to take on the management of our key client projects. Your overall goal will be to deliver projects in due time and within budget. You will work on both small and large projects, while being an active participant in developing and implementing best in class solutions for a variety of Nordic and International clients.
• Successfully manage client and stakeholder relationships.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
• Support the creative team.
• Manage changes to scope and costs.
• Monitor and track progress.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
• Measure performance with appropriate tools and techniques.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Fun & positive attitude.
• Preferably with prior experience.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Danish.
• Familiar with the Scandinavian languages.
• Excellent user of IOS.
• Familiar with Word, Excel & Keynote/PowerPoint.
• The yes-hat on.
- Microsoft Office
- Partnership agreements
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Time management