International Media Sales Representative
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
WE ARE HIRING!
Penresa International is a media and communication agency with over 10 years’ experience in promoting emerging markets through promotional reports and documentaries. Our print and video reports are published by leading media around the world such as Forbes, Fortune, Time and CNBC Africa.
We are currently looking for an International Media Sales Representative to join our team in the field. The ideal candidate should be preferably a freshly university graduate eager to take their first steps in a new exciting career.
This position offers a wealth of experience and will expose you to a number of cultures and countries hence it is imperative that the ideal candidate has the adaptability and flexibility to live abroad for 11 months a year, with a change in location occurring approximately every 4 months.
- Identify and contact potential high-level clients for branding opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales meetings to introduce all potential advertising, promotion and sponsorship possibilities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the market you work in to be able to identify new prospects.
- Help determine pricing formats and branding options for promotions, and negotiations.
- Obtain payments and balance of payment from clients.
- Work closely with editorial team to ensure client expectations are upheld.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication, persuasion and engagement skills (oral and written) in English (C1 or Native). Additional languages such as Spanish, French, Portuguese will be considered a plus.
- Highly organised individual, with superb interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone able to quickly build rapport with both clients and colleagues.
- Microsoft Office
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Team player
The successful candidate will receive thorough training and be part of a young dynamic team.
Send your CV and a Cover Letter with the subject “Your Name - Sales Representative” to take the first step towards the journey of a lifetime.