SALES SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
Kindernay makes the world’s most advanced gear system for bicycles. The Kindernay XIV is the lightest and most powerful internal gear system on the market, made for electric bikes, e-mountain bikes, and regular bikes. Designed in Norway, produced in Europe, and sold worldwide.
Due to our strong growth, we are searching for an action-oriented Sales Support & Customer Service representative to join our team in Oslo.
As our point of contact for consumers and B2B partners, you will be responsible for providing sales and technical support, building order books and converting prospects and followers into customers.
- Communicate with our customers, via email and phone,
- Support, advise and recommend products and services, to fit customers’ requirements,
- Provide technical support before and after sales,
- Actively work to close sales,
- Process and follow up sales orders,
- Process service and warranty orders,
- Process and document complaints and warranty cases,
- Update and optimize Kindernay’s FAQs, instructions manuals, tech videos and the website,
- Build business intelligence to enhance or product offering and sales processes.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Passion for cycling and a strong interest in bicycle technologies (must have),
- Experience in sales and similar roles,
- Good English written and spoken communication skills (additional languages are a plus),
- Proficient with MSOffice,
- Experience with CRM portals. Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus,
- Be based in Norway and hold a resident permit (must have).
This role will be a good fit for you if you:
- Enjoy communicating daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds,
- Are flexible and ready to take on responsibility,
- Like Cooperating with and supporting other members of the team,
- Are solution oriented and with a hands-on mentality,
- Are resilient and a self-organized,
- Have great work ethic and are reliable.
- Microsoft Office
- Relationship building
- Competitor research
- A good working environment,
- Good development opportunities in an international company,
- Competitive terms, a fixed salary and a results-based incentive
- Stock options
- Pension and insurance schemes.
- Opportunities to help test and contribute to awesome new bike tech
We are a rapidly growing company with flat hierarchies, motivated employees, and many possibilities. This role is a great opportunity for a young professional to grow with us and to take on responsibilities in product- or sales management in the future.
Applications will be taken and processed continuously.