Country Sales Representative
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
Location: Germany (candidate must currently reside in Germany)
Work hours: Home working with some travel (see below), some weekend work may be required for tight deadlines or emergencies.
Travel: Moderate-high (60%), mostly within country
Salary/benefits: See below
Reports to: Director of Sales
Supersapiens provides real-time glucose data via the Abbott Libre Sense Glucose Sport Biosensor which allows athletes to optimize their fueling strategy and achieve their performance goals.
We are trusted by the best athletes in the world to keep them one step ahead of the competition.
Do you love to make people's day? Do you thrive on a busy schedule with multiple demands? Are you hard working and determined? Do you enjoy having a job with incredible purpose? Do you want to help change lives around the world? We’re looking for a talented person to fill the country sales representative role. The country sales representative is responsible for selling our products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, training, presentations, as well as providing existing customers with exceptional post-sales support.
Top Three Roles
1. Prospect, qualify, and present Supersapiens products to our target market.
2. Follow-up with warm leads with the aim of turning them into loyal customers.
3. Be flexible to pivot and iterate an optimum strategy to meet the sales quota.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations about company products.
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Fluent/Native German language skills (spoken, written, and reading)
- Fluent English language skills (spoken, written, and reading)
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong understanding of the sports and exercise industry, preferably with past professional experience of working in this space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Quality interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them if appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related Google or Apple software.
- Experience with Salesforce platform and tools.
- Supply chain knowledge (desirable).
- Warehouse, shipping, and receiving experience (desirable).
Education and Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-4 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Scheduling and business planning
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Time management
- Work well under pressure
Salary range: commensurate with experience + generous commission scheme
- Mobile phone bill reimbursed.
- Home internet reimbursed.
- Active employee financial benefit
Please respond with:
- Your CV
- Three reasons you believe you are the best candidate for the job (Twitter style, keep it brief please)
- One thing that is unique about you.
- What’s your connection to sports and being athletic