Inside Sales Representative (remote)
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
Our client is a globally well recognised renewable energy consulting firm providing technical due diligence and engineering services for solar and storage clients around the globe. These clients are typically financial institutions, project developers, EPCs, IPPs, and PV power plant owners. Since 2008, our client has reduced Buyers’ risks and improved returns on investments via technical assurance and engineering services covering more than 25 GW+ in 35+ countries.
This role will work closely with the Director of Marketing to take new leads through the qualification process and preliminary work scoping to enable effective follow-up by a senior member of the commercial team.
Our ideal Inside Sales Specialist will:
• Respond to inbound calls, web inquiries and emails
• Send outbound emails and make outbound calls to a targeted group of accounts
• Reach out to past clients as part of our customer experience program and “win back” efforts to lost accounts
• Have the ability to learn, understand and explain our client core service offerings effectively to inspire customer interest
In addition, this role will work closely with at least two senior commercial Business Development Directors to implement sales outreach plans around industry conferences, webinars, targeted marketing campaigns and regional sales efforts.
• 2+ years inside sales experience (both inbound and outbound experience preferred)
• Charismatic personality with great communication skills (verbal and written)
• Fluent English plus at least one other European language (German, Spanish, or French preferred)
• At least some familiarity with solar energy, energy storage, or utility systems is preferred
• Experience working with and selling to F500, developers, engineers and/or procurement decision makers
• Ability to be resourceful and think quickly on your feet
• Friendly and professional personality
• Strong work ethic with ingrained integrity
• Strong computer skills
• Strong CRM experience (SalesForce, HubSpot, or other)
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to participate in internal and client meetings outside of local time zone
• Must be a supportive team member, able to work in a collaborative environment as well as work on self directed independent projects.
• Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Sales pipelining
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail