- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
You are gold
Our employees are the cornerstone of our success. Eager to nurture our most important asset, we continuously invest in training, development and career opportunities through our Family Business. We want to create an inclusive & sustainable culture and support our people to lead healthy and fulfilling lives though vitality and well-being programs.
JOIN A GROWING INDUSTRY
If you are looking to lift off with a new job, then the logistics industry could be your ultimate destination.
At BRITPOL, our mission is to create sustainable, reliable logistics. We all rely on goods being available when and where we want them. BRITPOL UK and BRITPOL Poland serves nearly every part of Europe, ensuring goods are moved in the quickest and most cost-effective way. As a family-owned business, we combine a clear strategy for sustainable growth with a sound financial basis.
Your role & responsibilities
You are the bridge between our customers and the operational departments. With your team, you handle and process transport orders. You maintain close contact with your customers and your team in order to proactively report issues such as delays. You can meet any challenge by thinking with the customer in a cost-efficient and creative way. You coordinate vehicle loading and unloading and monitor the customer’s KPI. You regularly discuss your files with your supervisor.
- Daily handling and follow-up of transport orders
- Book transport orders in your own software system
- Proactively report problems, delays, ... to the customer
- Accurate follow-up and processing of incoming orders: from loading, to shipping, to unloading
- A lot of consultation with colleagues from other planning / shipping teams in Warsaw and UK
- Bachelor or equivalent through experience
- English: well written and spoken
- Team player, communicative
- Anticipate and prioritize
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Team player