Customer Service Specialist
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
As a Customer Service Specialist you will be working for Asendia Benelux in the Customer Service Department. Your mission will be to take the needed actions to walk the extra mile for our customers. You will be handling all kind of customer requests including, but are not limited to, pick-ups, tracking enquires, claims etc. Additionally, you will be involved in improvement measure and customer communication alongside your line manager. In undertaking these tasks, you will at the same time consider new trends, technology and automation solutions to enhance the customer experience. The goal is to obtain a great customer experience. As a customer service agent your actions are very important within the organization, touching upon all different processes and departments. Within a continually changing organization it is important to be flexible and at the same time see improvement possibilities to bring the customer experience to a higher level.
- You are the first point of contact together with your colleagues in Customer Service, managing all kinds of customer requests.
- You monitor all requests in our CRM tool (Sugar) for a fluent handling process.
- You will work closely and act as a liaison between our departments such as IT, Finance and Operations for any customer request.
- You aid the team in identifying the root cause of issues for customers and alongside your line manager ensure there are lesson learned from takeaways.
- You monitor quality and define, analyze, and organize requirements alongside your line manager for continuous improvements.
- Communication to customers on important and current topics.
- You have a strong track record within International Customer Service and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area.
- International logistics or retail experience is a plus.
- You have a strong understanding of IT solutions behind automated processes and reporting possibilities. Experience with Sugar CRM and chatbots is preferred.
- You are a self-starter, you are able to work well within a team and individually and you are able to influence without authority within and outside of the business.
- You are a team player and always have the team in mind in your way of working.
- You are interested in working in international e-commerce logistics, curious and always looking for ways to bring efficiencies to a process.
- Your strong communication skills ensure the capability of working with people of various nationalities, on varying levels of hierarchy. Colleagues can always rely on you.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Team player