Customer Service Representative
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
FINSA is a family owned Spanish company providing solutions derived from wood to a worldwide diverse customer base. We currently employ over 3200 people however since inception we have not lost any of our core values and regard our employees as our biggest asset.
As a Customer Service Representative for FINSA Ireland you will be part of a small, passionate team and you will be responsible for managing our customer base. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to you and that is why we need your service-oriented attitude. You are the customer's first point of contact and you guide and advise them on all their issues. You are also the link between various departments within and outside our office (Sales & Promotion, Marketing & Communication, Finance and Logistics) and you will often communicate with colleagues in Spain.
- Booking sales-and promotion orders for his/her accounts; monitoring outstanding orders and delivery times.
- Processing customer-and order data in SAP and CRM and ensuring that the service runs smoothly.
- Reporting and analysing complaints.
- Communicating with the logistics team to ensure on time delivery to customers.
- Ensuring optimal, efficient and qualitative execution of the work.
- Developing a knowledge of the company’s products, facilities, website, policies & procedures;
- Maintaining & updating the customer database.
- 3rd level Qualification is desirable.
- Accurate, stress-resistant and structured working method.
- Commercial and customer-oriented attitude.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Professional command of the English language.
- Good knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Customer relations
- Work well under pressure
- An interesting job with a lot of independence and lots of room for your own contribution.
- A varied position in a dynamic environment.
- An informal and pleasant work atmosphere in a challenging work field.
- Training and education that meet your needs.
- Salary negotiable according to the candidate.
- 21 holidays per year (plus bank holidays).
- Pension Scheme.