Service Performance Manager
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
In this position you are responsible for developing long-term relationship with existing accounts (customers that have bought a Fuji Seal machine in the past), to ensure they are fully satisfied with our machinery/service and translate their needs into actions (projects).
After machines are sold to the customers you will operate as the lead point of contact for customers, build and maintain long-term relationship, find their needs or complaints and ensure sufficient delivery of Fuji Seal’s solution to these needs, requests or complaints. As Service Performance Manager you collaborate with the customer to enhance the performance of the machine and lines, by using the tools within Customer Service.
Also identify the growth opportunity and collaborate with the internal team to develop new after-sales solutions or services to achieve higher customer satisfaction and to establish further growth of the company.
- A Bachelor (HBO) degree Mechanical, Electronics, Mechatronics or business engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in customer service.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Another foreign language is a plus.
- Location: Need to locate yourself within daily reachable distance to our office in Deurne.
- Required competences: account and project management skills, communication skills, customer focus, result oriented and flexible.
- This job requires frequent travelling (up to 40%) to customers spread across mainly Europe.
- Contract negotiations
- Opportunity analysis
- Customer success
Starting with a year contract, good salary and conditions in an open, informal organization with a lot of opportunities for personal growth.