Copywriter - London / UK - Perm
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
Working in partnership with our client the Copywriter creates powerful and impactful copy for straplines and headlines for all forms of printed collateral, web pages, email campaigns, social media, presentations, advertising, marketing and sales collateral.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Account Director (based offsite) the Copywriter works closely with an onsite copywriter and with resource from the hub when required. This is a new account and we are starting with a small team but it will sit within a wider group comprised of 3-4 clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Experience in and enthusiasm for B2B advertising, sales and event collateral, sales presentations, social media.
- Produce original copy for brochures, leaflets, flyers, newsletters, websites and microsites, banners, eDM, invites, social media, direct mail, tenders, presentations, advertising, marketing and sales collateral
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the team
- Work closely with the team to deliver all copy to ensure consistency and accuracy across all messaging to the agreed briefs and established brand values
- Follow and help build a tone of voice consistent to the client throughout all copy and proactively make recommendations for the direction of client projects
- Undertake research and develop an understanding of the client’s target audience and competitor products
- Form close relationships with the product team in order to source product information and unique selling points of products
- Generate engaging, customer focused content to add value to the customer’s experience
- Use briefs to create original on-brand copy across a variety of channels to a high standard, sticking to tight deadlines
- Working initially in a team of 2
- Work across all of Chaucer’s business sectors egaviation, energy, marine
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Ability to create original, impactful and engaging work for digital and print campaigns
- A record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects
- An excellent team player: collaborative and adept at building relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to write on-brand B2B creative copy that delivers a consistent tone of voice
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage workloads and multiple projects effectively
- Be self-motivated, proactive and collaborative, with a can-do attitude
- Experience in in enterprise level B2B is a must and FS would be helpful
- Relationship building
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Content Creation and Management
- Team player
- Strategic thinker
- Work well under pressure