Account Executive - Global Sales - EMEA
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Management Executive
WR Global brands serves offers market-leading digital platforms and face-to-face events for the food & beverage, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. While the role sits in the EMEA team, it will also involve collaboration with our US and APAC colleagues. Our valued customers range from major blue-chip organisations through to dynamic SMEs.
We deliver new insights, innovation and drive the debate across our respective markets and our locations include Gatwick & London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore, APAC; Chicago, USA.
To seek out new business and to work with the Commercial Director (and wider team) on new industry sectors currently underdeveloped. There will be an expectation to bring in new business via warm leads but also self-acquisition (albeit supported fully by the Commercial Director). As relationships are built then the role will further evolve. The ideal candidate will be adept at working in a professional and consultative manner to develop long-lasting, trusted relationships and broaden the scope of product take-up.
- Develop new industry categories and previously unidentified prospects
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, strategic and tactical components in respect of established guidelines, rules and processes
- Utilise our lead generation resources to seek new targets
- Set exemplary client acquisition and then retention standards
- Achieve a high standard on daily sales outreach via online meetings/calls, digital communication and client visits
- Develop multiple points of contact and work towards key account management
- Maintain a strong/measurable sales pipeline
- Develop strong needs analysis and consultatively recommend best-fit solutions
- Attend relevant global trade shows and other F2F events
- Contribute actively to the EMEA sales team and to broader brand development initiatives
- Openly share feedback on potential business opportunities and ideas
- Diligently maintain the CRM
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A hungry hunter/gatherer who constantly strives to make that next sale
- Consultative/solutions led sales approach
- Competitive desire to exceed sales targets
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Happy to spend time away for international travel (when relevant)
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Work well under pressure
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE
· Competitive Salary plus Bonus.
· 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
· Contributory Pension
· Life Assurance Scheme
· Group Income Protection
We’re all working remotely right now, and there’s scope for flexible working arrangements to continue, but the head office is based near Crawley, 30 minutes from Brighton and 10 mins from Gatwick and its connections to Victoria, London Bridge, and the world.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the position, please apply with:
- Your up-to-date CV
- A one-page cover letter stating why your experience and skills are a match for this role
We look forward to hearing from you.