Web Editorial Content Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
We are looking for a content manager to join our editorial team and enrich our website with new blog posts.
Content Manager responsibilities include:
- content research: creating templates of blog posts about things to do (museums, attractions, tours, outdoor activities ...) and places to visit (castles, vineyards, day trips...).
- photos selection to illustrate the articles
- adding links to offer a way to our readers to book online
- follow SEO guidelines in multiple languages
You’ll publish quality blog posts that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our sales.
You’ll work closely with the CMO.
If you’re familiar with producing online content, SEO, and have an eye for beautiful pictures, we’d like to meet you.
- Legal permit to be employed in Portugal [Mandatory]
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, Digital Art or related field
- Good taste to select nice pictures
- SEO knowledge
- Fluent in English language
- Familiarity with web publications and CMS tools (Wordpress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Interest to work with pictures
- Previous experience with the publishing of web articles, pages or photography is a strong plus
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content Creation and Management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Skilled Collaborator
20,000€ to 25,000€ yearly gross salary, depending on the experience and skills, to be discussed during the interview.
We have an office in Lisbon (Baixa district), but you can also work remotely.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
How to apply
Please apply with:
- a short introduction about yourself
- the earliest date when you could start the job
- your CV